Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:28 am

Ookalf wrote:*The maid nods quickly.* Y-yeah, totally! So you don't need to cry, OK? It's not all that bad...

Robin blushed, she had been about to cry...and that wasn't all that manly was it? Even if she technically wasn't a man anymore...she still was on the inside! She...she could get through this as long as she knew it wouldn't be forever...it could even be fun...right?

She stood up and wiped the moisture out of her eyes, she had to prove she was a man and take her punishment...by being a woman. It...it made more sense if she didn't think about it too hard... "I-I'm fine now...I can do this...I-I think..." Her wavery and skittish voice didn't give much confidence though...
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Ookalf wrote:Guuhh...! *The maid groans and taps her sword on the ground as she tries to come up with a new plan.* Should I try to get to her faster...? Is there some hiding place I'm missing...? *She spends a few minutes like this without coming with anything else, so she decides to just repeat her strategy from before but try to do it better...*

Thinking of a plan, she remembers all the previous attempts and how she just couldn't return enough damage to the boss for her to stop the bullet stage. Well not until all her cover and hp-bar got melted away by Qtty's bullets. Blocking the bullets with her blade wasn't effective enough of a defense, but perhaps if she combined it with the temporary cover of the crates... Or she could try to rush in faster and see if she could land a few hits.

Ookalf wrote:Heh, sure thing. *When Dan tries the ice cream he'll find that it's quite nice!*

"Oooooh~ Yum~! This ice cream is quite nice!", Dan says happily after having a taste. Eating eagerly as he talks between scoops, "How come.. everything tastes.. so good.. in the manor?.. Do you have.. expert chefs here.. or is this all magica--a-AH!!! Brain-freeze! Owww, oww.."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:26 am

Abillioncats wrote:Robin blushed, she had been about to cry...and that wasn't all that manly was it? Even if she technically wasn't a man anymore...she still was on the inside! She...she could get through this as long as she knew it wouldn't be forever...it could even be fun...right?

She stood up and wiped the moisture out of her eyes, she had to prove she was a man and take her punishment...by being a woman. It...it made more sense if she didn't think about it too hard... "I-I'm fine now...I can do this...I-I think..." Her wavery and skittish voice didn't give much confidence though...

Great! So let's just get out of here and get on with this, OK? *The maid leads Robin back out into the hall.*

xGoggles wrote:Thinking of a plan, she remembers all the previous attempts and how she just couldn't return enough damage to the boss for her to stop the bullet stage. Well not until all her cover and hp-bar got melted away by Qtty's bullets. Blocking the bullets with her blade wasn't effective enough of a defense, but perhaps if she combined it with the temporary cover of the crates... Or she could try to rush in faster and see if she could land a few hits.

Maybe I... *Once they hit the rapid-fire stage the maid attempts to hide behind the crates again, but this time as soon as one falls she'll use her blade to block the bullets while she moves to the next one. Maybe this combination of defenses will help her outlast it, she thinks...*

xGoggles wrote:"Oooooh~ Yum~! This ice cream is quite nice!", Dan says happily after having a taste. Eating eagerly as he talks between scoops, "How come.. everything tastes.. so good.. in the manor?.. Do you have.. expert chefs here.. or is this all magica--a-AH!!! Brain-freeze! Owww, oww.."

Yeah, we've got some good people here, but... *Penny shakes her head.* You really gotta learn to slow down. For real...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 am

Ookalf wrote:Great! So let's just get out of here and get on with this, OK? *The maid leads Robin back out into the hall.*

As Robin followed the maid, she found herself having to make a bit of an effort not to trip over herself. Her new body felt strange and foreign, and her balance was completely off. This might take a bit of getting used to...

"Say...we never exchanged names did we?" Robin suddenly realised, they'd sort of skipped introductions hadn't they?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:24 pm

I would say it's appreciated, but not strictly necessary. You wouldn't be the only maid here ill-suited for combat.

Charis: *relieved smile* That would be great, Lady Circe. *nods* Thank you. Any resident oddballs I should know about? ... *realizes what she said* I mean, yeah, this is the Muffin Continent and everything, there's oddballs everywhere, but... I mean, like in regards to the rest of the staff, or regular visitors or what have you? You know what I'm talking about, right?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Ookalf wrote:Maybe I... *Once they hit the rapid-fire stage the maid attempts to hide behind the crates again, but this time as soon as one falls she'll use her blade to block the bullets while she moves to the next one. Maybe this combination of defenses will help her outlast it, she thinks...*

Going over the first part of the boss fight with some relative ease now that she knew the mechanics behind it, the rapid-fire-bullet stage was still pretty challenging, trying to run and hide behind cover and blocking with her blade in the meantime. But eventually, after outlasting the bullets for longer than she found reasonable.. the bullets ran out? At the top of the screen, she saw a timer and looking at Qtty it appears she was reloading her guns! If the maid wanted to strike, now was her chance!

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, we've got some good people here, but... *Penny shakes her head.* You really gotta learn to slow down. For real...

Dan rubbing his head agrees. "Y-yeah... I know... It is really good ice cream though. Wish there was more of it...", he said, accidentally making a rather unspecified wish.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:12 am

Abillioncats wrote:As Robin followed the maid, she found herself having to make a bit of an effort not to trip over herself. Her new body felt strange and foreign, and her balance was completely off. This might take a bit of getting used to...

"Say...we never exchanged names did we?" Robin suddenly realised, they'd sort of skipped introductions hadn't they?

Oh, I guess we didn't, huh... *The maid thinks about this for a moment, then shrugs.* OK, sure. My name's Kelly. And you are...?

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: *relieved smile* That would be great, Lady Circe. *nods* Thank you. Any resident oddballs I should know about? ... *realizes what she said* I mean, yeah, this is the Muffin Continent and everything, there's oddballs everywhere, but... I mean, like in regards to the rest of the staff, or regular visitors or what have you? You know what I'm talking about, right?

Well, we do have the Harrison kids drop by from time to time. Some of them can be a bit of a handful... Is that the sort of think you're thinking about?

xGoggles wrote:Going over the first part of the boss fight with some relative ease now that she knew the mechanics behind it, the rapid-fire-bullet stage was still pretty challenging, trying to run and hide behind cover and blocking with her blade in the meantime. But eventually, after outlasting the bullets for longer than she found reasonable.. the bullets ran out? At the top of the screen, she saw a timer and looking at Qtty it appears she was reloading her guns! If the maid wanted to strike, now was her chance!

Finally! *The maid rushes in and starts hitting Qtty as hard and fast as possible!*

xGoggles wrote:Dan rubbing his head agrees. "Y-yeah... I know... It is really good ice cream though. Wish there was more of it...", he said, accidentally making a rather unspecified wish.

*Whether Dan intended it or not, a wish has been made... He finds himself suddenly poofing back into genie form, and her ice cream bowl is suddenly larger and contains several more scoops of ice cream!* You should probably be more careful with that word, too...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am

Ookalf wrote:Oh, I guess we didn't, huh... *The maid thinks about this for a moment, then shrugs.* OK, sure. My name's Kelly. And you are...?

“I’m Robin.”
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Ookalf wrote:Finally! *The maid rushes in and starts hitting Qtty as hard and fast as possible!

And the maid hit the boss full on! Her blade charged up from blocking all those bullets, just needed these few extra hits to became full-power again!

Ookalf wrote:*Whether Dan intended it or not, a wish has been made... He finds himself suddenly poofing back into genie form, and her ice cream bowl is suddenly larger and contains several more scoops of ice cream!* You should probably be more careful with that word, too...

Danaye blinks as she found herself back to her genie-self together with some extra ice cream. "Oh, y-yeah... That could have been dangerous. Just imagine I'd accidentally wished the whole manor to be surrounded by an avalanche of ice cream or something... I don't think Circe would be too happy about that."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:11 am

Well, we do have the Harrison kids drop by from time to time. Some of them can be a bit of a handful... Is that the sort of think you're thinking about?

Charis: *pales* Oh dear Maker, Mother's adopted siblings are regular visitors? That's... going to be interesting.

xGoggles wrote:Danaye blinks as she found herself back to her genie-self together with some extra ice cream. "Oh, y-yeah... That could have been dangerous. Just imagine I'd accidentally wished the whole manor to be surrounded by an avalanche of ice cream or something... I don't think Circe would be too happy about that."

*Somewhere, a shopaholic can be heard sobbing over no ice cream.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:20 am

Abillioncats wrote:“I’m Robin.”

Robin, huh? That name should be fine... *Kelly nods.* Anyway, back to that punishment. To start we're going to back to the laundry room you were spying in earlier and have you finish the job you interrupted - delivering that laundry all across the manor.

xGoggles wrote:And the maid hit the boss full on! Her blade charged up from blocking all those bullets, just needed these few extra hits to became full-power again!

Oh yeah! You're in for it now! *The maid smirks and unleashes her fully charged blade beam on Qtty!*

xGoggles wrote:Danaye blinks as she found herself back to her genie-self together with some extra ice cream. "Oh, y-yeah... That could have been dangerous. Just imagine I'd accidentally wished the whole manor to be surrounded by an avalanche of ice cream or something... I don't think Circe would be too happy about that."

*The second Danaye starts to say "wish", Penny reaches over and clamps a hand over her mouth.* Dude! What did I just say?!

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: *pales* Oh dear Maker, Mother's adopted siblings are regular visitors? That's... going to be interesting.

Ah, so already know them. Their presence won't be a problem, will it?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:22 am

Ookalf wrote:Robin, huh? That name should be fine... *Kelly nods.* Anyway, back to that punishment. To start we're going to back to the laundry room you were spying in earlier and have you finish the job you interrupted - delivering that laundry all across the manor.

Robin nods, delivering laundry didn’t sound too hard...though there was one thing she was worried about...

“Okay...um...will, will you be with me the whole time? Cause I don’t wanna get lost...” This place seemed really easy to get lost in, and plus she was worried about people seeing her...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:20 am

Abillioncats wrote:Robin nods, delivering laundry didn’t sound too hard...though there was one thing she was worried about...

“Okay...um...will, will you be with me the whole time? Cause I don’t wanna get lost...” This place seemed really easy to get lost in, and plus she was worried about people seeing her...

Oh, I will be. Someone needs to watch you to make sure you don't get in trouble... *The two of them eventually arrive back in the laundry room, where a large basket full of clean clothes can be seen sitting on the floor. Attached to the basket is a list of names, room numbers, and articles of clothing. That must be to let her know what goes where...* Grab that and we can get going.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am

Ookalf wrote:Oh, I will be. Someone needs to watch you to make sure you don't get in trouble... *The two of them eventually arrive back in the laundry room, where a large basket full of clean clothes can be seen sitting on the floor. Attached to the basket is a list of names, room numbers, and articles of clothing. That must be to let her know what goes where...* Grab that and we can get going.

"Okay." Robin bends down and picks up the basket, so far this punishment didn't seem too bad...I mean it might take a little while to deliver all the laundry but...it seemed pretty simple right?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Ookalf wrote:Oh yeah! You're in for it now! *The maid smirks and unleashes her fully charged blade beam on Qtty!*

The slashing blade combo together with the fully-charged strike ultimate did some massive damage against Qtty's hp-bar! The machine guns shatter apart, leading for the boss to go to the next stage.. She flips backwards and says something about 'using her favorite weapon' and her eyes glow red, the glowing alining with a red line going horizontal on the background. Since the maid never made it this far, she doesn't really know what to expect.. so how was she reacting to this?
Ookalf wrote:*The second Danaye starts to say "wish", Penny reaches over and clamps a hand over her mouth.* Dude! What did I just say?!

Danaye muffles something in Penny's hand, something sounding like "I'm sorry..."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse