Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:33 am

Ookalf wrote:Oh, cool. Lemme just... There. *The woman reaches into the basket and takes out the yellow uniform, then closes the door in Robin's face.*

I'd say that went well enough. You ready to go to the next place?

Robin blinked, that had been, a lot quicker and easier than she’d expected. Then again, it was just delivering laundry...it wasn’t anything complex.

“Uh...yeah...on to the next.” This punishment was a lot easier than she’d though.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Ookalf wrote:Ah, so I just had to wait you out! *As soon as Qtty stops the maid rushes in to attack her again!*

The maid managed to get in quite a few hits, but apparently not enough, as eventually the boss knocks her backward and the lines appear again ready for another cutting session!

Ookalf wrote:You sure? You're sounding kinda shaky there...

"I.. umm.. Just talking to Circe often gets me nervous", Danaye says looking at the ground.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Robin blinked, that had been, a lot quicker and easier than she’d expected. Then again, it was just delivering laundry...it wasn’t anything complex.

“Uh...yeah...on to the next.” This punishment was a lot easier than she’d though.

Great. Next up is... *Kelly peeks at Robin's list.* Ah, so she's next, huh...? OK then, come with me. *And off she goes again...*

xGoggles wrote:The maid managed to get in quite a few hits, but apparently not enough, as eventually the boss knocks her backward and the lines appear again ready for another cutting session!

Still not done, huh? Fine, be that way! *The maid pouts and goes back to dodging until her next chance arrives.*

xGoggles wrote:"I.. umm.. Just talking to Circe often gets me nervous", Danaye says looking at the ground.

Ooh, yeah, I can understand that... But you gotta do it at some point, right? Didn't we already talk about that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:06 pm

Ookalf wrote:Great. Next up is... *Kelly peeks at Robin's list.* Ah, so she's next, huh...? OK then, come with me. *And off she goes again...*

Robin hurried along and followed after Kelly, though one thing was on her mind? “Who’s she?” The way Kelly had said it had sparked her interest a bit.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Ookalf wrote:Still not done, huh? Fine, be that way! *The maid pouts and goes back to dodging until her next chance arrives.*

Lucky the mechanic on how to deal with a stage in these type of games can get a little repetitive, the execution however still quite challenging, as she almost did a fatal misstep with one of those dodges, the cut barely able to scratch her! But Qtty was back to panting from her assault, now was the right time to strike!

Ookalf wrote:Ooh, yeah, I can understand that... But you gotta do it at some point, right? Didn't we already talk about that?

"Yeah, I know.. Still feels so.. Bleh.. No, you are right, lets get this over with...", Danaye says willing herself some courage.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:11 am

Abillioncats wrote:Robin hurried along and followed after Kelly, though one thing was on her mind? “Who’s she?” The way Kelly had said it had sparked her interest a bit.

I'm talking about the girl who's our next stop, obviously. She can be a bit... difficult, let's say. *If Robin checks her list, she'll that the next person is named Jennifer, and they apparently have a bunch of underwear for her.*

xGoggles wrote:Lucky the mechanic on how to deal with a stage in these type of games can get a little repetitive, the execution however still quite challenging, as she almost did a fatal misstep with one of those dodges, the cut barely able to scratch her! But Qtty was back to panting from her assault, now was the right time to strike!

Ooh, I'll get you for that one... *The maid runs in and resumes her attack, hopeful that this time will be the time she goes down.*

xGoggles wrote:"Yeah, I know.. Still feels so.. Bleh.. No, you are right, lets get this over with...", Danaye says willing herself some courage.

All right, let's do it. And don't worry, I'll be right there with you. *Penny gives Danaye a smile and leads the way back out. Meanwhile, another maid comes by and cleans up Danaye's used ice cream bowl.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:17 am

Ookalf wrote:Ooh, I'll get you for that one... *The maid runs in and resumes her attack, hopeful that this time will be the time she goes down.*

The maid lands a few more hits and the blade becomes fully charged! Maybe right on time, because it seems Qtty was about to start her next round of attacks!

Ookalf wrote:All right, let's do it. And don't worry, I'll be right there with you. *Penny gives Danaye a smile and leads the way back out. Meanwhile, another maid comes by and cleans up Danaye's used ice cream bowl.*

Danaye nods with a smile. Then she grabs her stuff and follows Penny out of the dining hall.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:22 pm

Ookalf wrote:I'm talking about the girl who's our next stop, obviously. She can be a bit... difficult, let's say. *If Robin checks her list, she'll that the next person is named Jennifer, and they apparently have a bunch of underwear for her.*

"Hmmmmm...." Robin looks at the list as they head over to this Jennifer. A bunch of underwear huh? Just underwear? Well whatever, all they had to do was deliver it right?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:04 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Circe shrugs.* It's not a big deal, really. Amanda! *The maid who brought Charis to Circe comes back into the room.*

Yes, Miss Circe?

Charis here is going to be joining our staff starting today. Could you show her to a free room with a window facing either east or west?

Of course, Miss Circe! Right away! Charis, follow me! *Amanda takes Charis by the hand and excitedly leads her away to find a room.*

((OOC: Forum's first post of 2019. Here's to more, hopefully.))

Charis: *gently pries her hand loose, but continues following Amanda* A little enthusiastic, I take it?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:55 am

xGoggles wrote:The maid lands a few more hits and the blade becomes fully charged! Maybe right on time, because it seems Qtty was about to start her next round of attacks!

You're going down, Qtty! *The maid yells and unleashes her fully charged attack on the boss!*

xGoggles wrote:Danaye nods with a smile. Then she grabs her stuff and follows Penny out of the dining hall.

*After a while the two of them arrive at Circe's current location in the library, passing by two other maids on their way out.* Miss Circe? There's something we'd like to talk to you about...

Hm? *Circe looks back up from her book, which she'd just gotten back to reading.* Oh, Dan. I wasn't sure you were still here... So what is it?

AmbushCat wrote:((OOC: Forum's first post of 2019. Here's to more, hopefully.))

Charis: *gently pries her hand loose, but continues following Amanda* A little enthusiastic, I take it?

*Amanda giggles.* Hehe... Sorry, but I just really like my job, y'know? I hope you will, too! *She leads Charis to the eastern end of the building, stopping in front of a room with a blank nameplate.* OK! Just put your hand on that little sign there and the room's all yours!

Abillioncats wrote:"Hmmmmm...." Robin looks at the list as they head over to this Jennifer. A bunch of underwear huh? Just underwear? Well whatever, all they had to do was deliver it right?

*With time the two of them reach Jennifer's room!* You want to knock again?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:05 am

Ookalf wrote:*With time the two of them reach Jennifer's room!* You want to knock again?

"Okay..." Robin knocked on the door three times.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Ookalf wrote:You're going down, Qtty! *The maid yells and unleashes her fully charged attack on the boss!*

And as the maid unleashed her own ultimate move, she watches Qtty's HP-bar disappear!
She did it!
The maid finally beat the final boss!
And so the screen turns to black with text, revealing her scores and time played, asking for a name to fill in on the high score.

Ookalf wrote:*After a while the two of them arrive at Circe's current location in the library, passing by two other maids on their way out.* Miss Circe? There's something we'd like to talk to you about...

Hm? *Circe looks back up from her book, which she'd just gotten back to reading.* Oh, Dan. I wasn't sure you were still here... So what is it?

"Y-yes I'm still here.. I umm..", Danaye pauses, nervously looking for the right words to say. "Since.. I.. can't be your apprentice anymore.. and don't want to be a squatter or anything... Can I maybe.. ummm.. um.. help out in one of your laboratories or something??.. I don't think I'd be a very good maid.. and I like the practice of combining magic and science, even from back in my own world."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:47 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Okay..." Robin knocked on the door three times.

*A voice calls from the other side of the door.* If you're delivering something, just leave it outside the door. I'll pick it up later... *Kelly shrugs. Apparently she's fine with that idea.*

xGoggles wrote:And as the maid unleashed her own ultimate move, she watches Qtty's HP-bar disappear!
She did it!
The maid finally beat the final boss!
And so the screen turns to black with text, revealing her scores and time played, asking for a name to fill in on the high score.

YES! YES! FREAKING FINALLY! A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! *The maid spends a solid minute laughing in relief and triumph, then finally inputs her name - Leona.* Now to get out of here and never play this game again!

xGoggles wrote:"Y-yes I'm still here.. I umm..", Danaye pauses, nervously looking for the right words to say. "Since.. I.. can't be your apprentice anymore.. and don't want to be a squatter or anything... Can I maybe.. ummm.. um.. help out in one of your laboratories or something??.. I don't think I'd be a very good maid.. and I like the practice of combining magic and science, even from back in my own world."

...I see. Well, test subjects are always a handy thing to have more of... You're aware that these experiments might have certain risks, yes? Are you willing to accept that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:34 pm

Ookalf wrote:*A voice calls from the other side of the door.* If you're delivering something, just leave it outside the door. I'll pick it up later... *Kelly shrugs. Apparently she's fine with that idea.*

"Alright then...I'll just leave it here..." Robin places the underwear just outside the door. She was kind of glad it turned out this way, not having to interact with someone while she was stuck in this form was a good thing.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:59 pm

Ookalf wrote:YES! YES! FREAKING FINALLY! A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! *The maid spends a solid minute laughing in relief and triumph, then finally inputs her name - Leona.* Now to get out of here and never play this game again!

It seems Leona made it to the top 3 of the high score, only two people above her, but it likely wasn't her ambition to play this game again just to beat their score.
Two doorways appear, one with the text above it saying "Play again" on the left and the other "Quit game" on the right. Even though the choice was obvious, she still had an option to go either.

Ookalf wrote:...I see. Well, test subjects are always a handy thing to have more of... You're aware that these experiments might have certain risks, yes? Are you willing to accept that?

Danaye gulps at Circe's suggestion and responds, "W-w-wait... I meant like.. being a lab assitant.. n-not a test subject... Unless. you really need one of those"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse