Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:56 am

Abillioncats wrote:"Alright then...I'll just leave it here..." Robin places the underwear just outside the door. She was kind of glad it turned out this way, not having to interact with someone while she was stuck in this form was a good thing.

Go ahead and leave once you're done... *The voice says that one last thing, then goes quiet.*

Well, I don't need to hear that twice. *Kelly starts to walk away again once Robin's done.*

xGoggles wrote:It seems Leona made it to the top 3 of the high score, only two people above her, but it likely wasn't her ambition to play this game again just to beat their score.
Two doorways appear, one with the text above it saying "Play again" on the left and the other "Quit game" on the right. Even though the choice was obvious, she still had an option to go either.

Not first? ...Don't care! I'm out! *Leon marches through the Quit Game door without looking back.*

xGoggles wrote:Danaye gulps at Circe's suggestion and responds, "W-w-wait... I meant like.. being a lab assitant.. n-not a test subject... Unless. you really need one of those"

Oh. ...Well, much of that still applies. Are you willing to take risks or not?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:09 am

Ookalf wrote:Go ahead and leave once you're done... *The voice says that one last thing, then goes quiet.*

Well, I don't need to hear that twice. *Kelly starts to walk away again once Robin's done.*

"Ooooookay then..." Robin starts to walk away as well, following Kelly. But she can't help but glance back at the door once or twice, the whole thing had been a little...odd. It had piqued her interest.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:45 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Ooooookay then..." Robin starts to walk away as well, following Kelly. But she can't help but glance back at the door once or twice, the whole thing had been a little...odd. It had piqued her interest.

*Looking back, Robin sees the door open a crack, and blue hand pokes out to collect the items she left behind.* Something wrong there?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Looking back, Robin sees the door open a crack, and blue hand pokes out to collect the items she left behind.* Something wrong there?

Robin sharply turns her head back to look at Kelly. "Nope! Where are we going next?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Robin sharply turns her head back to look at Kelly. "Nope! Where are we going next?"

You're the one with the list, aren't you? ...You know what, just give it here. *Kelly takes list out of Robin's hand, looks it over, then starts moving again.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Ookalf wrote:You're the one with the list, aren't you? ...You know what, just give it here. *Kelly takes list out of Robin's hand, looks it over, then starts moving again.*

"Ah...right." Robin felt a little sheepish that she'd forgotten about the list.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 am

Ookalf wrote:Not first? ...Don't care! I'm out! *Leon marches through the Quit Game door without looking back.*

Going through the door, she finds a short dark tunnel with a light at the end of it! Walking towards it the maid hears the voice of Qtty echo through the tunnel, "Do you think this is over? This is long from over! You leave when I want you to lea--Aggrr-bleh.. aggr--!", followed-up by a lot of coughing noises. By the time the maid reached the doorway of the light, she maybe could still hear the voice in the distance, "Bleh.. digital hairball.. OH?! Wait! No! Don't go! Don't leave me alone!"

Ookalf wrote:Oh. ...Well, much of that still applies. Are you willing to take risks or not?

"I.. umm.. I suppose so? I mean.. as a powerful genie, I'm likely better suited than anyone else against the risks of what can happen in a lab.. right? And if something happens I can still use my magic to undo it, right??", even though Dan usually likes to avoid taking risks whenever he could, he felt confident enough in his magic to fix any harm done.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Ah...right." Robin felt a little sheepish that she'd forgotten about the list.

*Kelly waves the list around as they walk.* You can have this back if you promise not to ask questions you already have the answer to...

xGoggles wrote:Going through the door, she finds a short dark tunnel with a light at the end of it! Walking towards it the maid hears the voice of Qtty echo through the tunnel, "Do you think this is over? This is long from over! You leave when I want you to lea--Aggrr-bleh.. aggr--!", followed-up by a lot of coughing noises. By the time the maid reached the doorway of the light, she maybe could still hear the voice in the distance, "Bleh.. digital hairball.. OH?! Wait! No! Don't go! Don't leave me alone!"

... *Leona stops walking and looks back over her shoulder.* Why would I go back for you? You tried to kill me! ...Heck, you actually did kill me once!

xGoggles wrote:"I.. umm.. I suppose so? I mean.. as a powerful genie, I'm likely better suited than anyone else against the risks of what can happen in a lab.. right? And if something happens I can still use my magic to undo it, right??", even though Dan usually likes to avoid taking risks whenever he could, he felt confident enough in his magic to fix any harm done.

*Circe nods.* You raise a valid point. In that case, I suppose there's no problem with you assisting in lab work. Welcome aboard, Dan.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:19 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Kelly waves the list around as they walk.* You can have this back if you promise not to ask questions you already have the answer to...

"Okay...sorry. I was a little distracted..." Robin admitted.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Ookalf wrote:... *Leona stops walking and looks back over her shoulder.* Why would I go back for you? You tried to kill me! ...Heck, you actually did kill me once!

"Well, we were just playing~", the voice giggles. "It gets so boring out here, waiting for someone to finally reach this level.. And when they do they can't even take a hit or thousand... I just wanna have fun."

Ookalf wrote:*Circe nods.* You raise a valid point. In that case, I suppose there's no problem with you assisting in lab work. Welcome aboard, Dan.

Danaye starts to smile and asks, "Soo, I can just keep on staying here at the manor and keep my room and all that?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Okay...sorry. I was a little distracted..." Robin admitted.

Uh-huh. *Kelly doesn't look totally convinced, but still hands the list to Robin as they reach their next stop.* Here we go. We've got some swimsuits to deliver for Madison this time...

xGoggles wrote:"Well, we were just playing~", the voice giggles. "It gets so boring out here, waiting for someone to finally reach this level.. And when they do they can't even take a hit or thousand... I just wanna have fun."

Well, I wasn't having fun! I thought I was going to game over and die for real because of you!

xGoggles wrote:Danaye starts to smile and asks, "Soo, I can just keep on staying here at the manor and keep my room and all that?"

*Circe shrugs.* If you're going to be working here, then I don't see any reason why not.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:12 am

*Somewhere in time and space, Callista snaps awake, jubilantly yells "ONE MORE TIME!" at the top of her voice, then falls back asleep again*

*Amanda giggles.* Hehe... Sorry, but I just really like my job, y'know? I hope you will, too! *She leads Charis to the eastern end of the building, stopping in front of a room with a blank nameplate.* OK! Just put your hand on that little sign there and the room's all yours!

*Charis hesitantly places her hand on the sign as instructed.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:59 am

Ookalf wrote:Well, I wasn't having fun! I thought I was going to game over and die for real because of you!

Qtty giggles again and says, "Something things need to be a little dangerous to make the players really try their best~ But if you weren't enjoying yourself... How about if you stay here I'll spawn an endless hoard of minions for you to slaughter? Oohh! I can't wait for you to slash all them to bits! Pixel by pixel! Yes!!! Please fight for me! Fight more! I want more!!" The digital catgirl boss sounded a bit too passionate about violence and killing to really have a reasonable conversation with. It might be risky to stay around for too long there.

Ookalf wrote:*Circe shrugs.* If you're going to be working here, then I don't see any reason why not.

"Awesome! Thanks, Miss Circe", Dan nods and smiles both at Circe and Penny next to him. Almost ready to leave before asking, "Uh. Wait. When do I start and where do I have to be?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Ookalf wrote:Uh-huh. *Kelly doesn't look totally convinced, but still hands the list to Robin as they reach their next stop.* Here we go. We've got some swimsuits to deliver for Madison this time...

Robin doesn't hesitate to take back the list. Afterwards she goes about knocking on Madison's door.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*Charis hesitantly places her hand on the sign as instructed.*

*The panel glows briefly, then Charis's name appears on it!* And there we go. The room's now all yours! Go on and look inside!

xGoggles wrote:Qtty giggles again and says, "Something things need to be a little dangerous to make the players really try their best~ But if you weren't enjoying yourself... How about if you stay here I'll spawn an endless hoard of minions for you to slaughter? Oohh! I can't wait for you to slash all them to bits! Pixel by pixel! Yes!!! Please fight for me! Fight more! I want more!!" The digital catgirl boss sounded a bit too passionate about violence and killing to really have a reasonable conversation with. It might be risky to stay around for too long there.

...You know what, I almost felt sorry for you for a second there, . Not anymore, though! Later! *Leona starts running to the exit again, faster than before.*

xGoggles wrote:"Awesome! Thanks, Miss Circe", Dan nods and smiles both at Circe and Penny next to him. Almost ready to leave before asking, "Uh. Wait. When do I start and where do I have to be?"

Oh, that all will be decided as you're needed. Someone will let you know when the time comes.

*Penny nods to Dan.* Good job getting a job.

Abillioncats wrote:Robin doesn't hesitate to take back the list. Afterwards she goes about knocking on Madison's door.

Coming! *The door opens, and Robin finds herself faced with a woman covered in fish scales!* Oh, you got laundry duty today, huh? Did you have something for me?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse