Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 pm

Ookalf wrote:Coming! *The door opens, and Robin finds herself faced with a woman covered in fish scales!* Oh, you got laundry duty today, huh? Did you have something for me?

"U-Uh...yes! It's right...here." Robin stumbled over her words a bit, but handed over the swimsuits all the same.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:38 am

Abillioncats wrote:"U-Uh...yes! It's right...here." Robin stumbled over her words a bit, but handed over the swimsuits all the same.

Oh, thanks! I wasn't sure when those were coming back... *Madison happily accepts the swimsuits, then looks Robin up and down.* Hey, are you new here? It's not like I know everyone or anything, but I feel like I haven't seen you around before...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:41 am

Ookalf wrote:Oh, thanks! I wasn't sure when those were coming back... *Madison happily accepts the swimsuits, then looks Robin up and down.* Hey, are you new here? It's not like I know everyone or anything, but I feel like I haven't seen you around before...

"U-Um..." So far everyone had just taken their stuff and then closed the door, she hadn't expected this. "...yeah, I'm new around here...I'm Robin."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Ookalf wrote:...You know what, I almost felt sorry for you for a second there, . Not anymore, though! Later! *Leona starts running to the exit again, faster than before.*

"Ah! No! I don't want to be bored again! Come back here!" The maid will hear a mixture of static and cat hissing in the background but as she left the exit, world felt like it was warping and changing around her and her body felt like more depth and detail was getting added to it as she finally got rendered back to her 3D self! The noise of the busy arcade came back to her, and when Leona opened her eyes she found herself back in the manor's arcade~
But what she might not have expected was that the gear she was wearing in the game was still on her, most notably the Omega-Plasma-Blade!

Ookalf wrote:Oh, that all will be decided as you're needed. Someone will let you know when the time comes.

*Penny nods to Dan.* Good job getting a job.

"Oh, okay! Nice.Thanks!" Dan gave a thumbs up to Penny when they left the library, then asks her, "So umm, what should we do now?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:46 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"U-Um..." So far everyone had just taken their stuff and then closed the door, she hadn't expected this. "...yeah, I'm new around here...I'm Robin."

Yeah, I thought so. I'm Madison, but you probably know that if you're here, huh? It looks like you've still got some deliveries to do, so I don't want to take up too much of your time... I'll see you around! *Madison gives Robin a little wave and goes back inside.*

*Kelly smirks.* See? You're already making friends.

xGoggles wrote:"Ah! No! I don't want to be bored again! Come back here!" The maid will hear a mixture of static and cat hissing in the background but as she left the exit, world felt like it was warping and changing around her and her body felt like more depth and detail was getting added to it as she finally got rendered back to her 3D self! The noise of the busy arcade came back to her, and when Leona opened her eyes she found herself back in the manor's arcade~
But what she might not have expected was that the gear she was wearing in the game was still on her, most notably the Omega-Plasma-Blade!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, thank you! *Leon flops onto the ground and hugs the floor, oblivious to the stares some of the arcade-goers are giving her.* I swear, I'll never complain about this job again... Huh? *Finally she looks down at sees that she still has her game gear.* Huh. Guess I at least got some souvenirs out of it...

xGoggles wrote:"Oh, okay! Nice.Thanks!" Dan gave a thumbs up to Penny when they left the library, then asks her, "So umm, what should we do now?"

*Penny shrugs.* All up to you, dude. Was there something else you wanted to see?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:53 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Abillioncats wrote:"U-Um..." So far everyone had just taken their stuff and then closed the door, she hadn't expected this. "...yeah, I'm new around here...I'm Robin."

Yeah, I thought so. I'm Madison, but you probably know that if you're here, huh? It looks like you've still got some deliveries to do, so I don't want to take up too much of your time... I'll see you around! *Madison gives Robin a little wave and goes back inside.*

*Kelly smirks.* See? You're already making friends.

Robin waves at Madison meekly before turning to Kelly. "I-I guess so..." It was nice to make a friend but...it wasn't like she was going to be sticking around for long...she was just here till her punishment was over right?

Remembering not to make the same mistake twice, Robin quickly looked at the list to see who was next.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Robin waves at Madison meekly before turning to Kelly. "I-I guess so..." It was nice to make a friend but...it wasn't like she was going to be sticking around for long...she was just here till her punishment was over right?

Remembering not to make the same mistake twice, Robin quickly looked at the list to see who was next.

*The next person on her list is someone by the name of Nozomi, who is expecting a... ninja mask? Circe's Manor has some unusual inhabitants indeed...* So, have you found our next delivery?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:39 pm

*The panel glows briefly, then Charis's name appears on it!* And there we go. The room's now all yours! Go on and look inside!

*Charis blinks in quiet surprise, then shrugs and opens the door to see the room for herself.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:53 pm

Ookalf wrote:*The next person on her list is someone by the name of Nozomi, who is expecting a... ninja mask? Circe's Manor has some unusual inhabitants indeed...* So, have you found our next delivery?

"Yeah...someone named Nozomi...wants a...ninja mask?" Were they going to a costume party? Weird...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:50 pm

Ookalf wrote:Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, thank you! *Leon flops onto the ground and hugs the floor, oblivious to the stares some of the arcade-goers are giving her.* I swear, I'll never complain about this job again... Huh? *Finally she looks down at sees that she still has her game gear.* Huh. Guess I at least got some souvenirs out of it...

The gear looks real and certainly functional even though the design was a bit eccentric. Very useful equipment for fighters and adventurers alike, and if she wasn't interested in any of that, likely she could get these sold for a decent price. The game might have been hard and dangerous but it was good she got something out of it!
Hm? What is this? She suddenly received a text message on her phone? Well if she didn't have a phone with her in the first place.. she surely has one now for an unexplained reason~

Ookalf wrote:*Penny shrugs.* All up to you, dude. Was there something else you wanted to see?

Dan ponders and says, "Umm, not sure.. Hmmm.. Should we maybe check up on Abby?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*Charis blinks in quiet surprise, then shrugs and opens the door to see the room for herself.*

*Inside is a fairly typical bedroom for Circe's Manor, with everything one might need to live comfortably. Large bed, spacious closet, all that fun stuff. And as Charis requested, along the far wall is a large window that's bound to receive plenty of sunlight!* So, whaddaya think?

Abillioncats wrote:"Yeah...someone named Nozomi...wants a...ninja mask?" Were they going to a costume party? Weird...

Ah, her. Follow me. *Kelly leads Robin away again.* By the way, do you happen to speak any Japanese?

xGoggles wrote:The gear looks real and certainly functional even though the design was a bit eccentric. Very useful equipment for fighters and adventurers alike, and if she wasn't interested in any of that, likely she could get these sold for a decent price. The game might have been hard and dangerous but it was good she got something out of it!
Hm? What is this? She suddenly received a text message on her phone? Well if she didn't have a phone with her in the first place.. she surely has one now for an unexplained reason~

Ugh, what now? I better not have missed a shift or something 'cause of that... *Leona sits up and pulls her phone out to check her message.*

xGoggles wrote:Dan ponders and says, "Umm, not sure.. Hmmm.. Should we maybe check up on Abby?"

Oh, right. We did just kinda leave her before, huh? She's probably up by now... *Penny takes out her phone and sends her a text: 'U OK? Where R U?'*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:56 pm

*Inside is a fairly typical bedroom for Circe's Manor, with everything one might need to live comfortably. Large bed, spacious closet, all that fun stuff. And as Charis requested, along the far wall is a large window that's bound to receive plenty of sunlight!* So, whaddaya think?

Charis: This'll be perfect. *giggles* I almost feel peppy just looking at it. So much light!

Oh, right. We did just kinda leave her before, huh? She's probably up by now... *Penny takes out her phone and sends her a text: 'U OK? Where R U?'*

*It takes a minute or so for them to receive a reply. It practically reeks of Abby's apathy.*

"R'ing N Sdy4, 1F. Wchng le."

((OOC: Translation: "Resting in Study #4, 1st floor. Watching life."))
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:01 am

Ookalf wrote:Ah, her. Follow me. *Kelly leads Robin away again.* By the way, do you happen to speak any Japanese?

"I wish...unfortunately I don't have that sort of skill..." She didn't have much of any sort of skills really, besides sneaking pictures of cute girls, but she wasn't going to say that...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Ookalf wrote:Ugh, what now? I better not have missed a shift or something 'cause of that... *Leona sits up and pulls her phone out to check her message.*

The phone number of the sender was just a scrambled string of illegible code and symbols. As for the text message.. It said:
Code: Select all
Thanks for the upload.
This place looks like fun.
Cya~  >^x^<

Ookalf wrote:Oh, right. We did just kinda leave her before, huh? She's probably up by now... *Penny takes out her phone and sends her a text: 'U OK? Where R U?'*

Dan shrugs and waits. When a message was sent back he asks, leaning in closer, "Is that her? what did she say?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:58 am

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: This'll be perfect. *giggles* I almost feel peppy just looking at it. So much light!

*Amanda grins and gives Charis a thumbs-up.* I figured you'd like it! So, can I get anything else for you in here?

AmbushCat wrote:*It takes a minute or so for them to receive a reply. It practically reeks of Abby's apathy.*

"R'ing N Sdy4, 1F. Wchng le."

((OOC: Translation: "Resting in Study #4, 1st floor. Watching life."))

xGoggles wrote:Dan shrugs and waits. When a message was sent back he asks, leaning in closer, "Is that her? what did she say?"

See for yourself. *Penny shows Danaye Abby's message.* I think she's saying she's in a study on the first floor. She didn't say to leave her along or anything...

xGoggles wrote:The phone number of the sender was just a scrambled string of illegible code and symbols. As for the text message.. It said:
Code: Select all
Thanks for the upload.
This place looks like fun.
Cya~  >^x^<

...She's in the phone, isn't she? *Leona sighs and shakes her head.* You can't let me be done with this can you? *Leona shoots a text back saying, 'Go home, Qtty! Leave me alone!' She then leaves the arcade and starts heading back to her room, where she'll hopefully be able to get some proper rest. She's really not in the mood to deal with anything else at the moment...*

Abillioncats wrote:"I wish...unfortunately I don't have that sort of skill..." She didn't have much of any sort of skills really, besides sneaking pictures of cute girls, but she wasn't going to say that...

This might be a little awkward, then... See, Nozomi only speaks Japanese. She seems to understand us just fine, but actually having a conversation with her's tricky...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse