Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:26 am

Abillioncats wrote:"Someone named Abby." Robin replied, noting that the next delivery sounded fairly normal, T-shirts.

Abby, huh? Let me just... *Kelly pulls out her map and checks it again.* Well, she's not in her room, but I know where we can find her. Follow me. *And she starts to lead Robin away again...*

xGoggles wrote:"Uh-umm, sure. I suppose that can be quite interesting" Danaye shrugs, not sure what to expect.

OK then, I guess we're adding that to the tour. You got any interest in that, Abby?

AmbushCat wrote:*Curiosity and her initial goal war with each other briefly. Curiosity wins out, and Charis decides to pull up a seat and watch.*

*Right now they're in the middle of a game of Risk. It seems to be getting pretty heated!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:41 am

Ookalf wrote:Abby, huh? Let me just... *Kelly pulls out her map and checks it again.* Well, she's not in her room, but I know where we can find her. Follow me. *And she starts to lead Robin away again...*

Robin follows after Kelly as always.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:43 am

AmbushCat wrote:The 'uncarrot'. It focuses on stuff that's dark and evil and gives people those tendencies when eaten. ...There used to be this Gorgon-girl who worked here for a few years, Lorin someone-or-other, who was pretty good at keeping those urges in check, so it's not like being evil's a definite thing.

"Oh.. wow.. A carrot that gives people evil tendencies... Was this a result of some mad scientist's experiment, or are plants like that natural in this world?", Dan asks curiously about these mysterious plants. "And did this Lorin eat that carrot on purpose or was it an accident?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:39 pm

Ookalf wrote:OK then, I guess we're adding that to the tour. You got any interest in that, Abby?

Not especially, no.

*Right now they're in the middle of a game of Risk. It seems to be getting pretty heated!*

*Charis can't resist the urge to quietly hum part of the 1812 Overture, doing so quietly enough that anyone would have to lean in close to hear her.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:30 am

xGoggles wrote:"Oh.. wow.. A carrot that gives people evil tendencies... Was this a result of some mad scientist's experiment, or are plants like that natural in this world?", Dan asks curiously about these mysterious plants. "And did this Lorin eat that carrot on purpose or was it an accident?"

I think most of those "Color" plants were made by people, actually. Miss Circe's even behind a couple of them.

AmbushCat wrote:Not especially, no.

'K then, just thought I'd ask. *Penny then looks to Danaye.* We can go whenever you want, D.

AmbushCat wrote:*Charis can't resist the urge to quietly hum part of the 1812 Overture, doing so quietly enough that anyone would have to lean in close to hear her.*

*A little after Charis starts humming, a maid with pointed ears looks over to her while waiting for her turn.* Oh, hi there! Did you wanna join in?

Abillioncats wrote:Robin follows after Kelly as always.

*Eventually they end up at a room marked as a study. This time Kelly is the one who knocks on the door!* Anyone in there?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 am

Ookalf wrote:*Eventually they end up at a room marked as a study. This time Kelly is the one who knocks on the door!* Anyone in there?

"Is she here?" Robin asks as she holds the basket of clothing.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:45 am

((OOC: A bit of useless trivia: in retrospect, the reason why I chose that fragment to serve as Risk's personal theme makes more sense. :) ))

*A little after Charis starts humming, a maid with pointed ears looks over to her while waiting for her turn.* Oh, hi there! Did you wanna join in?

Charis: Never played before, and it looks like you're in mid-game anyway. Is it okay if I just watch?

*Eventually they end up at a room marked as a study. This time Kelly is the one who knocks on the door!* Anyone in there?

*can be heard yawning* Come on in, door's open. ...Well, technically it's closed, but whatever.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Ookalf wrote:I think most of those "Color" plants were made by people, actually. Miss Circe's even behind a couple of them.

Danaye raises an eyebrow at Penny, "Color plants were made by people?? Uh-umm.. Maybe I'll just have to see...."

Ookalf wrote:'K then, just thought I'd ask. *Penny then looks to Danaye.* We can go whenever you want, D.

She nods, "Yeah sure, let's go~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:14 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Is she here?" Robin asks as she holds the basket of clothing.

AmbushCat wrote:*can be heard yawning* Come on in, door's open. ...Well, technically it's closed, but whatever.

Yup. Come on. *Kelly opens the door and leads Robin into the study, where they see Abby, Penny, and Danaye! Wow~!* Laundry delivery for Abby!

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: Never played before, and it looks like you're in mid-game anyway. Is it okay if I just watch?

Oh, sure. Hang around as much as you want! *Pointy-Ears shrugs and goes back to focusing on the game.*

xGoggles wrote:She nods, "Yeah sure, let's go~"

*Penny nods and leads Danaye out of the study, right past Kelly and Robin.* 'Scuse us, coming through...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:24 pm

Ookalf wrote:
AmbushCat wrote:*can be heard yawning* Come on in, door's open. ...Well, technically it's closed, but whatever.

Yup. Come on. *Kelly opens the door and leads Robin into the study, where they see Abby, Penny, and Danaye! Wow~!* Laundry delivery for Abby!

Robin offers the laundry to Abby. "Here..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:14 pm

*takes the T-shirts and drapes them over her own head* Thanks, Miss Voyeur. Much appreciated.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:10 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Penny nods and leads Danaye out of the study, right past Kelly and Robin.* 'Scuse us, coming through...

The genie follows Penny, only briefly glancing at the girl dressed as a butler. Guess Circe had more than just maids working here.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:21 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*takes the T-shirts and drapes them over her own head* Thanks, Miss Voyeur. Much appreciated.

Oh, you already know about her?

xGoggles wrote:The genie follows Penny, only briefly glancing at the girl dressed as a butler. Guess Circe had more than just maids working here.

*And thus does Penny lead Danaye outside the manor and into the greenhouse, where they are greeted by a great number of trees and other plants, most of which are growing fruit! Most of them resemble fusions of mundane plants he might be familiar with, though they're oddly hued. Violet tomapples, blue cocomelons, silver planberries, and more are all on display!* So here's the color stuff, like we talked about. Got any questions?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:24 am

"Ahhh, yeah they do have different colors. So you have the normal plants too, right? Uh-umm, well I guess what I call 'normal' might be different than yours.. I uh.. meant to say.. Are the non-modified fruits here too? Since you said many of these color ones were man-made, right?", she asks Penny. The science behind these plants surely sparked an interest in Danaye.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:51 am

Ookalf wrote:
AmbushCat wrote:*takes the T-shirts and drapes them over her own head* Thanks, Miss Voyeur. Much appreciated.

Oh, you already know about her?

"V-Voyeur?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse