Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:36 am

Oh, you already know about her?

We met while she was still a guy. I was looking out the window, he was looking in, we said a few words to each other, then he left.

"V-Voyeur?"

*drapes herself across her chair, T-shirts still on her head* That's what you were, yes. Don't know if there are other words that mean "spy on cute girls", and I can't bring myself to think of any.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:01 am

xGoggles wrote:"Ahhh, yeah they do have different colors. So you have the normal plants too, right? Uh-umm, well I guess what I call 'normal' might be different than yours.. I uh.. meant to say.. Are the non-modified fruits here too? Since you said many of these color ones were man-made, right?", she asks Penny. The science behind these plants surely sparked an interest in Danaye.

Oh, yeah, we have those too, but they're in another part of the garden. I just thought I'd show you these first 'cause I figured you'd be more interested in 'em...

Abillioncats wrote:"V-Voyeur?"

AmbushCat wrote:We met while she was still a guy. I was looking out the window, he was looking in, we said a few words to each other, then he left.

Yeah, that all sounds about right to me.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:34 am

Danaye nods, "Yeah, wanted to see these ones first anyway. Say, could we maybe grab some of these? I'd like to compare them next to the 'normal' ones.. Umm, unless that is too dangerous or difficult. Eebon did say I have to be careful of these color fruits."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 am

xGoggles wrote:Danaye nods, "Yeah, wanted to see these ones first anyway. Say, could we maybe grab some of these? I'd like to compare them next to the 'normal' ones.. Umm, unless that is too dangerous or difficult. Eebon did say I have to be careful of these color fruits."

Nah, it's no big deal. You just have to make sure you don't squeeze too hard or drop 'em and get any juice on ya... *Penny retrieves a pair of gloves from nearby and puts them on while they talk.* So, which one did you want to look at?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:44 am

Ookalf wrote:
AmbushCat wrote:We met while she was still a guy. I was looking out the window, he was looking in, we said a few words to each other, then he left.

Yeah, that all sounds about right to me.

"I-I was just curious a-and...ugh..." Robin bites her lip, there wasn't really much point in arguing about it in the end. She just needed to finish her 'punishment' and then get back to her normal self...
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Don't worry about it. I'm not, and I was one of those you were looking at. Some of that's just the Vermillion in me speaking, but it's still mostly my opinion.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 am

Ookalf wrote:Nah, it's no big deal. You just have to make sure you don't squeeze too hard or drop 'em and get any juice on ya... *Penny retrieves a pair of gloves from nearby and puts them on while they talk.* So, which one did you want to look at?

"Hmm, how about that pink pear and.. that teal-ish mango? The texture looks kinda weird on it... Hmm. Is that over there a peach or a very big grape?", She asks and points around to some of the unfamiliar fruits. Then something really caught her attention and she moved over for a closer inspection, "Waaaaaaaaiiiit, hold on... Are those mechanical fruits? How does that even work?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:55 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Hmm, how about that pink pear and.. that teal-ish mango? The texture looks kinda weird on it... Hmm. Is that over there a peach or a very big grape?", She asks and points around to some of the unfamiliar fruits. Then something really caught her attention and she moved over for a closer inspection, "Waaaaaaaaiiiit, hold on... Are those mechanical fruits? How does that even work?"

*Penny starts gathering up each item Danaye names into a basket, naming each one as she goes.* OK, so it looks like we've got a Pear of Hearts, a ringo, a grapeach, and a clockwork orange... *Penny shrugs and hands the basket over.* And I think the answer for how any of this works is just "magic"...

Abillioncats wrote:"I-I was just curious a-and...ugh..." Robin bites her lip, there wasn't really much point in arguing about it in the end. She just needed to finish her 'punishment' and then get back to her normal self...

AmbushCat wrote:Don't worry about it. I'm not, and I was one of those you were looking at. Some of that's just the Vermillion in me speaking, but it's still mostly my opinion.

Eh, whatever you say... You ready to move on yet, Robin?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:56 pm

Ookalf wrote:
AmbushCat wrote:Don't worry about it. I'm not, and I was one of those you were looking at. Some of that's just the Vermillion in me speaking, but it's still mostly my opinion.

Eh, whatever you say... You ready to move on yet, Robin?

"Yeah, sure..." Robin checks the list to see what's left.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:07 pm

Take care and enjoy your time here, and all that sort of...

*Abby falls asleep mid-sentence, not caring enough to finish speaking.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:57 am

Ookalf wrote:*Penny starts gathering up each item Danaye names into a basket, naming each one as she goes.* OK, so it looks like we've got a Pear of Hearts, a ringo, a grapeach, and a clockwork orange... *Penny shrugs and hands the basket over.* And I think the answer for how any of this works is just "magic"...

Danaye grabs the basket and nods. "Yeah, I figured...Hmm. So for what does Circe grow these fruits for?", she asks while observing the fruits by carefully moving the basket.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:22 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Take care and enjoy your time here, and all that sort of...

Heh, typical. Come on, let's go. *Kelly chuckles and leads Robin back out.*

Abillioncats wrote:"Yeah, sure..." Robin checks the list to see what's left.

*There's just one stop left, from the looks of things! The last item is simple enough, just another maid uniform for... Kelly, actually! How convenient!*

xGoggles wrote:Danaye grabs the basket and nods. "Yeah, I figured...Hmm. So for what does Circe grow these fruits for?", she asks while observing the fruits by carefully moving the basket.

Well, they're like regular fruits and vegetables, y'know? People eat them, cook with them... Miss Circe uses them for potions and stuff sometimes, too.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Ookalf wrote:
AmbushCat wrote:Take care and enjoy your time here, and all that sort of...

Heh, typical. Come on, let's go. *Kelly chuckles and leads Robin back out.*

Abillioncats wrote:"Yeah, sure..." Robin checks the list to see what's left.

*There's just one stop left, from the looks of things! The last item is simple enough, just another maid uniform for... Kelly, actually! How convenient!*

Well, that made things easy. "Here...you're the last one on the list it looks like." She handed her the maid uniform.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:05 am

Abillioncats wrote:Well, that made things easy. "Here...you're the last one on the list it looks like." She handed her the maid uniform.

Huh? *Kelly takes the uniform from Robin.* Oh, right. I forgot I was waiting on that... In that case, I guess all we need to is return that basket to the laundry room. Come on, follow me. *Then she starts leading the way back to the laundry room where this all started...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 am

Ookalf wrote:Oh, right. I forgot I was waiting on that... In that case, I guess all we need to is return that basket to the laundry room. Come on, follow me. *Then she starts leading the way back to the laundry room where this all started...*

Robin follows, all too happy to be finally done with all this. "Kay~"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse